Monday, May 10, 2010

MONDAY, MONDAY!!!

Before I tell you a story... I have to start with a short prologue...

Sunday night, well Monday morning, 3 AM... I'm watching Shakespeare in Love and getting a little teary eyed. Now, I love it whenever I cry, I just like the feeling... I know I'm weird. So whenever I get into these cathartic, melodrama kind of moods I start thinking about my life. My career, Everything that's going right, but mostly what's not going right. All of these feelings lead to me saying to myself ( I know this is so movie, but I also love real-life "movie moments") "I just need a sign to know that what I'm doing is right, that I'm on the right path..."

Cut to 11:00 am, Monday May 10, 2010. My phone won't stop vibrating. I finally wake up to see what is going on, or who's calling me and there are 8 Comment Notifications from youtube. I thought to myself, "Oh more people saw it...yay!!!" But what struck me was that they all happened within two minutes... Then I see a text message from my cousin/manager, THE FABULOUS MAYA WASHINGTON, that she emailed Perez Hilton this morning. I then read the last comment and somewhere in it it says "thanks Perez for the link!" After peeing my bed, and cleaning it up (joke) I ran to my computer to find out that, indeed, Perez Hilton TWEETED about my GLEE audition video! Saying "Gay for Glee.... LOVE it!" So I'm talking to Maya, going crazy writing about it on my Facebook and when suddenly I see on a newly requested friends fbWall that I'm on advocate.com!! That my video is in the Entertainment News section of their page!!

Anyway, I wanted a sign. I got one! Thank you God, thank you universe. I'm on the right path, or so Perez Hilton thinks...

XOXO

1 comment:

maya said...

this is so insane! the universe works perfectly, down to the nano second. ride this wave homie! who knows where it will take you :)